Borja Uriarte Arrizabalaga, 49 years old
Consultant operational excellence (production and logistics) and lean Sigma in high performance enterprise environments. Project management and maximum efficiency improvement and ISO/PRL standards (certifications, audits), and APICS EFQM models, with more than 24 years at North American multinational plastics and petrochemical sector and the food industry standards HACCP. Training and Consulting and Professor and Coordinator of Organizational Effectiveness model of the URV MBA program for more than 15 years as a teacher and coordinator MBA 3 years ago, and actually performing a Professional MBA at International University of la Rioja (UNIR)
Where we are: location and main office. Google Map:
- Despacho en c/Rambla Nova, num 41. 4ª-1ª. 43003 Tarragona
- telefono 6220.127.116.11
- Google Map
My CV in one Page:
- Professional MBA by UNIR – International University of Rioja. Feb 2017 (2016/2017)
- Degree in chemistry from the Universidad del Pais Vasco. Bilbao – UPV EHU (1985-1990).
- Chemical Engineer by the Superior Technical School of Industrial Engineers (ETSII) (2000).
- Superior Master of Total Quality Management. Bilbao / LABEIN (1991).
- Master in Integrated Logistics Accenture (formerly Andersen Consulting) – SCA Supply Chain Academy (2008).
- Master of direction of supply chain and supply chain management (2008).
- Master’s degree in logistics management and the management of logistics.
- Master in PRL – Prevencion de Riesgo laborables en Sevilla en el 2009
- Dow Marketing University (DMU) certification: February 2009.
- DMU developed by Bill Wiggenhorn, the founder and 20-year leader of Motorola University.
- Auditor certified quality management systems CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) by Lloyd. Tarragona. (1992).
- Local 6 Sigma Champion for the business of Dow Polyurethanes. Porto Bufol’w (Italy). November 2001.
- Green Belt Certification LEADER for the Six Sigma methodology (2000). Higher Diploma in Specialist Advanced Statistical Methods for Improving Quality and Productivity at the Polytechnic University of Valencia (1993-1994).
- 6 Sigma Black Belt Process (Maica and DFSS).
- Chief Auditor certified by the Excel Partnership Inc. quality systems ISO / TS-16949: 2002 (2002).
- APICS CPIM Certification Strategic Management of Resources (SMR) (2009).
- Development of Commercial Direction by Otto Walter in 1995.
- OSHA18001 certification (health and safety) as chief auditor. 2011.
- ISO 22000 (food safety) as chief auditor. 2011.
- ISO 17025 (laboratories) as chief auditor. 2011.
- Certification of Occupational Hazards Prevention Act (LPRL) as chief auditor. 2011.
- APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional). January 2012.
- Senior Lean Sigma Consultant (SMED, Kanban, TPM, Visual Control, VSM, JIT, Heijunka, Shojinka, autonomation, 5S, PDCA, Zero defects).
- Teaching and Academic Collection in collaboration by organizations and official institutions: Professor MBA (http://mbaurv.oasi.org//) postgraduate course at the University Rovira i Virgili (URV) in Tarragona. It is the responsibility of the Department of Management and teaches subjects Management Process (IDEF0 and ISO 9001: 2000), Management Improvement and Management Review.
- Professor of the Master in Chemical Industry since 2005.
- Contributor ANAIP, National Confederation of Employers of plastics, subcommittee SC-3 Polyurethanes (2003).
- Advisor to CEPTA training courses integrated management systems (quality, environment, etc.) (1999-2003).
- Dow Global Advisory PolyUrethanes quality management systems and processes reengineering (1999 -2003).
- Collaborator research projects of the Department of Analytical Chemistry of the Faculty of Sciences of the Universidad del Pais Vasco, related to the automation of optical and electrochemical instrumental techniques. (1988-1989).
- Since February 2016 Freelance Consultant of Operational Excellence, Supply chain management and Lean Sigma business models of high performance. EFQM / ISO / APICS. High Performance teams Catalyst, Business Excellence, HACCP/APPCC/BRC/IFS, Compliance Management (ISO19600), Big data and Business intelligence Orientation,
- 2006-2016, head of logistics operations for Dow Plastics Tarragona and responsible ISO9001 certification
- 2014-2015, Head of the implementation of the European NEA / SAP-R3 in the process of material flow.
- Since March 2009, adds the ISO9001 Certification of Responsible Site Tarragona K-Dow Petrochemicals SL.
- Currently deputy director of logistics for the business of Plastic Factory (2007 / …).
- Since January 2007, Senior Specialist Logistics Factory for plastic Dow Chemical Company.
- Director of customer satisfaction for the business of polyurethanes and specialty chemicals in Dow Chemical Company (2004-2006).
- Director of quality management systems for the global polyurethanes business. Dow Chemical Ibérica, S.L. (2002-2003).
- Responsible for the integration of quality systems acquisition Eniuchem Italy and Belgium (2001).
- Almost two years as head of the coordination of production and quality assurance at the plant in Tarragona Polyurethanes Dow Chemical Ibérica, S.L. (1999-2001).
- Three years as head of quality management and productivity at the plant polyols / poliglicols Tarragona Dow Chemical Ibérica S.L. (1996-1999).
- Four years as a quality engineer in the department of quality systems of Dow Chemical Ibérica, S.L. (Tarragona). (1992-1996).
- Previously, as a research technician in the department of materials, new materials LABEIN section (Laboratorios Industriales Test and Investigation). (1991).
- Practices in Dow Chemical Ibérica, S.L.,
- polymeric compounds in applied research, laboratory analytical research, industrial hygiene and ecology. Bilbao. (1990).