ADAPTING THE SUPPLY CHAIN TO PRESENT FUTURE TRENDS
Trends make clear the direction that aim to fit the model supply chain of the future but how to adjust the current to achieve it? One way to achieve this is to focus on value creation, for example, you obtained from:
A. OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE FOR EXAMPLE THROUGH:
– Plani cation based on collaboration with key customers for effective forecasting.
– Plani collaborative cation with major suppliers.
– Inventory management models based on direct replacement.
B. MINIMIZE COSTS:
– Reducing manufacturing costs through waste reduction.
– Minimizing overhead costs by increasing productivity of labor. – Making effective inventory reduction.
C. PURSUE maximum flexibility and responsiveness. MILESTONE THAT RETURNS ACHIEVABLE WHEN APPLIED:
– Greater flexibility in terms of internal capacity.
– Plani cation based on end-to-end visibility of the supply chain.
– With configuration of the supply chain based on always connected autonomous local units Tadas each other and under overall supervision.
D. MANAGE THE COMPLEXITY:
– Automating processes.
– Designing quali cation plans that allow the development of employees and get
E. MINIMIZE RISK. A KEY TASK AND TODAY IT IS EASIER THAN EVER THANKS ALOS THAT MAKE TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES:
– Improve visibility and regular monitoring of suppliers based on the monitoring of operational indicators.
– Strengthen the network, improving relationships with suppliers and adding new ones that help to avoid instability of having a single source of supply.
– Check periodically the financial risks associated with suppliers and mitigate them through joint venture partnerships.
F. OPTIMIZE EFFICIENCY TAX, AS REGARDS:
– Manufacture and assembly, also in conditions of externalization.
– Prices of transfers.
– The optimization of import and export initiatives optimization, such as the bonded warehouse.
G. ENSURING SUSTAINABILITY:
– In collaboration with partners in the supply chain and in order to meet the highest ethical standards.
– Committed to optimizing internal carbon footprint and improving processes involved.
– Securing your patients monitoring and tracking capabilities to ensure that the supply chain is sustainable effectively.